Our company, Proabatement is an all in one solution provider for your any asbestos and mold related problems. We have plenty of experience and expertise to deal with any issues like mold removal, asbestos removal, demolition services and renovation work.
Pro Abatement Services & Solutions Inc. was founded in 2012 to provide asbestos and mold remediation. Our teams have over 25 years experience and are qualified experts in their field. Pro Abatement is also family owned and operated.
Our Mission is to deliver affordable, reliable, and superior quality environmental remediations to our customers that customers recommend us to their family and friends. We strive to grow and expand our business with our core values: Respect, Honesty, Duty, and Integrity.
Our main goal is complete customer satisfaction and strict adherence to quality and safety standards.
- We put our Customers first and strive to secure their loyalty through top quality service.
- We value our Employees and seek to help them achieve their full potential.
- We embrace Professionalism and seek Excellence in everything we do.
“The best environmental remediation service available!”
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.